If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (323) 513-6222 for assistance.
- Born & Raised is an OUTDOOR EVENT.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- No scalping or resell of festival passes allowed. No unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed.
- No unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed in the campgrounds or festival site.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.
- Born & Raised is an all-ages show; however, we encourage you to leave the kids at home. Should you decide to bring a child, the child will need a festival pass.
- A valid ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of Will Call pickup.
- Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points.
- Event details are subject to change, so please check back with us prior to the event for all the latest maps and information.
- The festival promoters, artists, consultants, vendors, sponsors and any other party affiliated with Born & Raised are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items. It is the sole responsibility of the patron for any items that are brought on or around the concert, parking and/or campground site. Please leave your valuables at home or if you choose to leave them in your vehicle, make sure they are out of sight.
- The festival is not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents. If you choose to leave your valuables in your vehicle, please make sure they are out of sight and lock your vehicle when it is left unattended. Any vehicle parked overnight or illegally parked may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All vehicles must have a valid parking pass displayed. Vehicle must park in designated areas within the campgrounds or parking lots.
1421 West 450 Road Pryor, OK 74361
Plan ahead! Especially if traveling by horse or ass. Our calculations predict an average mule travels about 30 miles a day. Please reach out if you need help calculating your travel timing.
The event is located 4 miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma or 5 miles south of Adair, Oklahoma on Highway 69. You will enter the venue by turning east onto County Road W 450 and proceed to the general admission entrance.
Pryor, OK is 45 minutes from Tulsa on a beautiful scenic drive. Tulsa is our nearest airport for air travel.
Fixin to join our party? For partnership opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to hit the hay? For info on lodging, accommodations, and general information about the Pryor area click here or email: email@example.com.