If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (323) 513-6222 for assistance.
- Born & Raised is an OUTDOOR EVENT.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Doors open at 11AM CST
- No scalping or resell of festival passes allowed, no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.
- Born & Raised is an all-ages show; however, we encourage you to leave the kids at home. Should you decide to bring a child, the child will need a festival pass.
- ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of Will Call pickup.
- Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points.
- The festival promoters, artists, consultants, vendors, sponsors and any other party affiliated with Born & Raised are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items. It is the sole responsibility of the patron for any items that are brought on or around the concert, parking and/or campground site. Please leave your valuables at home or if you choose to leave them in your vehicle, make sure they are out of sight.
- The festival is not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents. IF you choose to leave your valuables in your vehicle, please make sure they are out of sight and lock your vehicle when it is left unattended. Any vehicle parked overnight or illegally parked may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Event details are subject to change, so please check back with us prior to the event for all the latest maps and information.
Prohibited Items & Activities
- No instruments
- No patches or colors
- No knives, weapons (including those with conceal/carry permits), including pocket knives, no chains or chain wallets
- No firearms of any kind, no fireworks or any type of explosive device
- No large back packs or duffle bags, no camelpacks or bota bags
- No tents allowed outside of campground areas
- No drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- No video cameras and/or audio recording devices
- No glass containers allowed anywhere
- No cans allowed outside of campground area
- No outside food or beverage of any kind allowed outside of campground areas
- No powdered substances
- No flagpoles allowed outside of camping areas
- No metal chairs of any kind
- No pets with the exception of properly trained service animals
- No re-entry without appropriate wristband
- No tailgating in the parking lot
- No scalping or reselling of festival passes allowed
- No drones
- No unauthorized sales of any kind on event site or campground areas
- No steel toed boots (in festival)
- NO GOLF CARTS, ATV’S OR ANY OTHER UNAUTHORIZED MOTORIZED VEHICLES PERMITTED
- No Coolers (in festival)
Note that all prohibited items will be confiscated at point of entry into the festival site or campgrounds!
1421 West 450 Road Pryor, OK 74361
Plan ahead! Especially if traveling by horse or ass. Our calculations predict an average mule travels about 30 miles a day. Please reach out if you need help calculating your travel timing.
The event is located 4 miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma or 5 miles south of Adair, Oklahoma on Highway 69. You will enter the venue by turning east onto County Road EW 450 and proceed to the general admission entrance.
Pryor, OK is 45 minutes from Tulsa on a beautiful scenic drive. Tulsa is our nearest airport for air travel.
Fixin to join our party? For partnership opportunities please contact email@example.com.
Need to hit the hay? For info on lodging, accommodations, and general information about the Pryor area click here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.